Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Welcome to the Boxing Buddy Blogsite!

This Boxing Buddy Blogsite can be used to find any Boxing Buddy you want. On the right side of this blog, you can find a list of all the Boxing Buddies that are in circulation. If your Boxing Buddy is not listed, please email me and I will add your buddy to the list.
Also, on every Monday, I will give a brief rundown of any Boxing Buddy travels, allowing you figure out which Boxing Buddies have been out and about. This feature will allow you to read about Boxing Buddies instead of searching for which Boxing Buddies have done any trips or adventures. This is just a brief rundown. Full stories can be found on any Boxing Buddy Blog, again listed on the right side of the blog. Reading of the actual Boxing Buddy blog is encouraged. A picture of the week will also be chosen as well, with the brief rundown posted. Enjoy and have fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trexx said...

Great idea! I like that I can get a whole overview, which will get me to see some of the BBs I don't know yet!

Thanks, Travel'n Turtle and Trexx

June 30, 2007 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Faerie said...

Hello,
I have two buddies on the move and was wondering where to find your email address so I can email you with the information for your site, which by the way I love!
My site is:
http://bugtusslevillage.blogspot.com/
Thanks for your time!
Cheers
Bugtussle Village

October 9, 2007 at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home