Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Where Oh Where, Have Our Boxing Buddies Gone?

Well, I am a day late and a dollar short, but as I promised, I am here to give you a review of all things Boxing Buddy. As I had mentioned a few weeks ago, every week I will choose a picture of the week and after some consideration, The picture of the week is:Here is the review of whats going on:

-Sarge went Birthday Boxing with Cannonball.
-What! Doyle kidnapped?
-Rupert at Stewarts Pond.
-Where is Dude?
-Lulu's letter home.
-Yorkshire Tyke on the move.
-Goldie is having to much fun!
-Britannia kept away from boxing.
-Erin's eyes are bigger than her stomach.
-Glory and the Crazy Grey Squirrels.
-Little Bunny Foo Foo hopping through Burnsville.
-Trexx keeps Goldie in check.
-Meet, Beatice, Cookie, Kitty Kitty, Scoopie, and Malibu.

Hopefull I can get to the computer with more to say on my next normally scheduled Monday. May everyone have a wonderful 4th of July week and stay safe.

1 Comments:

Blogger midlandtrailblazer said...

oh, this is too funny! great review :)

July 3, 2007 at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home