Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What a Wild Bunch We Have!

Alright, alright! I know that I said I would get this review to you guys on it's normally scheduled Monday, but here is my excuse this week. Any of you guys that live here in New England know about the huge light show we had last night. Well seeing that this computer is my life line to the outside world, I couldn't risk it be on. So my apologies.

The picture of the week comes from the Rupert Camp. Seems like he is very welcome where he is right now. So SHHHH! Rupert is sleeping!

Here is what else is going on:

-Hello! I'm Sarge. And you are?
-Wow Frankie! That's early.
-Having Big Frills with Trexx.
-Your Doodle's being sent to Louisville.
-Lulu's final trip with Belmar.
-Where is Pinky Poo going?
-Now open for business. Introducing Kat's Kountry Kradle.
-Tootles and the near tragedy.
-Goldie and Trexx, sitting in a tree.......
-Britanna's trip after the rain.
-Watch your steps Erin!
-Glory at Shenentah Creek Park.
-Trexx entertains again.
-Meet Tweeter.
-How in the world do you say Oiseau de Violette de bébé?

OK, so I'm not even going to make any promises for next Monday. Everyone have a safe and wonderful week.

1 Comments:

Blogger midlandtrailblazer said...

hee hee, you know what they say about good intentions. great blog, even if it is late. good things are worth waiting for!

July 11, 2007 at 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home