Monday, July 16, 2007

Are All The Buddies in Hiding?

Holy Cow! It is Monday night and I am posting the review! Is anyone really as happy as I am right now! I have to tell you that I did get a scare though. On Sunday, we had some pretty intense storms roll through the area and our power went on and off for about an hour or so. At some point lastnight, we lost internet. It didn't look good for my review, but first thing in the morning, I was on the phone getting things back in order. So here I am, to present to you, the picture of the week.This picture was taking at Constitution Park in Ossipee, NH. It was there that Dozer with host, Team New Hampshire, found the box by the same name. Wanna know what everyone else was doing? Check it out.

-Frankie the Moose, Tweeter, and Pinky Poo too!
-Quick! Jujubee only has a few seconds!
-Big Frill steals some time with Goldie.
-Dude writes to Dan.
-Cody feels right at home with the "Devil" Dog.
-There you are Dozer!
-Look what My Cousin Turtle Found!
-Beaker's moving.
-Glory on the 4th.
-Trexx distracted!
-Say hello to Charleston.

And of course, I couldn't leave without mentioning the Grand Opening of the Kat's Kountry Kradle. Come and check out the blog and meet all the wondeful staff. Sounds like a awesome time. Well until next week, please everyone be safe out in the woods.

2 Comments:

Blogger midlandtrailblazer said...

you are doing a fabulous job! it is so much fun to read and to contribute to :)

July 19, 2007 at 6:01 AM  
Blogger Trexx said...

My traveling buddies are hiding, but Trexx isn't! It helps to have control of your buddy,their photos, and the blogsite. Like us! :o) -Trexx

August 5, 2007 at 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home