Monday, August 6, 2007

What did I miss over the last 3 weeks?

I know that I have been questioning things surrounding Boxing Buddies and their blogs, but I have decided to do things a little different soon. In about a month, I will be scraping the Dude and Dan site and starting a another site that will have all my Boxing Buddy travels. All new characters. All new twist. Dan will still be traveling around, and Charleston and Lilly will soon follow, but I haven't yet figured out about any of the other Boxing Buddies I had planned. But hey, enough about me. I wanna start talking about what happened over the last few weeks. Introducing the picture of the week.

Kermit the Hermit Crab and Funky Monkey have been in Hawaii lately and frankly I am a bit jealous. I mean, how many Boxing Buddies get a chance to go to Hawaii? And then I hear rumor that they will be going to Hong Kong soon! Now that's not fair! Let's see what has been happening back on the main land.

-Hey Crabby! How ya been?
-Frankie the Moose had a wonderful time.
-Camping with Lulu and friends.
-My Cousin Turtle is heading to North Carolina.
-Tweeter found how many boxes?
-Britannia broke something after being warned.
-Erin on vacation in Tennessee.
-Glory and the Ice Cream Horse.
-Mom! Pinky Poo didn't get a tick!
-Trexx and Goldie are getting busy (on the trail!)
-Tootles with the Flory Family.

Well, I might post a review next week and I might do this every other week. We will see.

1 Comments:

Blogger midlandtrailblazer said...

great update, Dave! here's an idea, and do with it what you will, but maybe every other week there could be updates and on the odd weeks you do interviews with the buddies' "parents" - you know, get the stories about how the buddies where created and what they mean to their owners. i'm sure there are some neat stories out there.

August 7, 2007 at 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home