Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hello From New York City!

Ok, So I have to ask who's the wise guy that orginized the mass postcard mailing to myself. I thought the first time I got one, "I think they mailed it to the wrong person." But by the end of the week, I recieved 6 postcards from various Boxing Buddies. I have to tell you all, I haven't ever felt so welcome. I thank you for sending me postcards from Boxing Buddies. This weeks picture of the week comes from New York City. This past weekend, we spent the afternoon in NYC and we found this postcard. Now let me take this moment and send you this postcard to all of you. Thank you everyone!

-Sarge and his Combat Engineering.
-I Love you Nutty Cat!
-Frankie's Missing Post.
-Zamboni in a Cop Car.
-Funky Monkey Living Our Dreams!
-Tweeter the Magnificent.
-Britannia Comes Home.
-Welcome to Lucky Lizard, Glory.
-Meet Tuttle.

Well you all will need to stay tuned. Next week I will be giving you a sneak peak at a new Boxing Buddy Blog. It could be my best blog yet!

2 Comments:

Blogger midlandtrailblazer said...

great post! as for the post cards, we'll never tell :)

August 22, 2007 at 4:21 AM  
Blogger Faerie said...

Hello Mad Sheep :) Love the name. Well my pix is up now :)I wish I had sent you a postcard. Love your site and am really excited about the Boxing Buddies, I think my very first one is on the way to me now!! I also have a buddy ready to send out, he is Crispin the Dragon/Alligator ( I say it like that because I say Alligator, he says Dragon, then he says "Well, you GAVE me the name, sheesh" LOL

September 28, 2007 at 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home